Options

Integration invoices all 0$

ThehoneycompThehoneycomp Member Posts: 8

I use docparser/zapier integration to create invoices. For the last two weeks all invoices created via integration have been 0$. All the products are correct, just that their price is erroneously recorded as 0$.

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Thehoneycomp! That's definitely an odd one, can you send a screenshot of what that looks like here? What're things looking like on the docparser end, as well?

• Options

Hi Connor,

Docparser is working perfectly. The correct product codes are being sent and even recognized by Wave, just all the prices read 0 dollars; the product descriptions are missing too. Here is an example:

EDIT: Duplicate invoices numbers are also being created...this has never happened before

edited March 30, 2020
  • Options

Any update on this? Thanks

• Options

The integrations are still totally unusable. All I get is a bunch of duplicate invoice numbers (how is that even possible?) and 0$ totals with no product descriptions.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Thehoneycomp

Thanks for bringing this up. I escalated it to our integrations dev team and it seems that we are currently experiencing an issue with this particular integration. We are looking into this. Apologies for this issue.

• Options

The 0$ and product descriptions appear to be fixed, but duplicate invoice numbers are still being created when the integrations are submitted in batch:

• Options
    RobVGRobVG Member Posts: 53 admin

Hi @Thehoneycomp,

Thanks for the bug reports. As you indicated, we have addressed the problems around the line items not setting quantity, price, and description to meaningful default values. I don't have an ETA for the duplicate invoice numbers fix, but will be looking into this too. Apologies.

• Options

Thanks for your help guys

• Options
    RobVGRobVG Member Posts: 53 admin

We introduced a change today so that new invoices should not get a duplicate invoice number going forward. Hopefully that resolves this issue for you :smiley:

• Options

Thanks, ill test it out next week

• Options

Its working great, thanks again