Options

Having Issues with totals of the accounts

JuanDataurbeJuanDataurbe Member Posts: 2

Hi!
First, I want to thank you for this awesome tool.
As the discuccion title says, I'm having some troubles with the totals of the accounts. Today, those totals does not change when I add a new transaction in my Business account and it seems that it is still taking in account a deleted transaction in my Personal account (I have discrepancies with the reconciliations and the reports)

Thank you very much for your help.

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @JuanDataurbe

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!

• Options
    JuanDataurbeJuanDataurbe Member Posts: 2

Thank you very much, it is now correct.

• Options
    JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

@JuanDataurbe Thank you for letting us know! Glad to help! Have a lovely day! :smile:

• Options
    NickFNickF Member Posts: 4

Hi Barsin, I am quite glad I found this - I have exactly the same problem. Before this, I did some redoing of an entry in an attempt to get it to match, and doing it in a different way which only had a minor balance sheet impact - but nothing changed on the total. Could you please do the same reflow.
    Regards, Nick

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    NickFNickF Member Posts: 4

Thanks Barsin - all is good to my relief!

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@BarsinA - this is amazing, the reflow sounds like cache clearance. Wordpress has that issue with pages, depending on activity. And they have cache clearance plugins which help us save time, instead of waiting for devs to do it.

May I suggest to ask the devs if there is enough demand for this, to give the user the option to click Cache Clearance or Reflow button when they need to? And maybe a warning when the cache is over xxx mb to say time to click?

edited March 30, 2020