Profit & Loss

ChamperswChampersw Member Posts: 1

Hi

I have a header in my Profit and Loss that has a total showing of one amount but when click on to see what the expenses were, it has a different amount which in turn affects my balance in bank?
Why would this be showing two different amounts? The total is wrong in header but right when click on to see amounts

Comments

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@Champersw Thanks for bringing this up! Normally this can be a result of some back-end communication issues. However, I did a check on the accounts that this email has in Wave and I am not seeing any of those kinds of errors.

Can you provide some screenshots on this issue and highlight the amounts that are not matching? This will give more insight for us to look into!

• NickFNickF Member Posts: 4

I am also having this problem - and just found "Having Issues with totals of the accounts" referring to I think the same problem and addressed successfully by another administrator

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Nickfuglaar

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!