Uploading Customer Payments

WhitneyWhitney Member Posts: 1

Good Afternoon, I am very new to Wave and am trying to enter my 2019 expenses , but also would like to enter my payments from my clients. I don't invoice nor do I accept credit cards, solely use ACH. Is there a way to enter all past payments from my clients manually (or upload a csv) for a year?
Thank you so much in advance for your assistance.

Comments

• JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

Hey @Whitney ! If you don't issue invoices, then you can enter those transactions as sales(income) and expenses via CSV files or Wave Connect.

I've entered the Help Centre article for the two methods available below:

CSV Uploader
    With the proper formatting, you are able to download a CSV document containing all of your transactions from your online banking website, and upload them directly to Wave.

Wave Connect
    Wave Connect allows you to upload or download transactional data, invoices, customer lists, etc, into a Google spreadsheet. Your excel files can be easily transferred into a Google Spreadsheet as well. All you need to do is input the transactional information into a template that is generated through the add-on feature in Google sheets and it auto-populates right into your Wave account once you've validated the data.

If you're planning on entering your customer profiles in Wave, and it would be fruitful to associate the income to a specific customer, ensure to 'Add Customer' once you've uploaded them!

• JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

Hey @Whitney ! If you're not looking to create old invoices and apply payments to them, you can upload your previous transactions (expenses and income) into Wave through our CSV upload and Wave Connect. Check them out by clicking the links below:

CSV Uploader
    With the proper formatting, you are able to download a CSV document containing all of your transactions from your online banking website, and upload them directly to Wave.
    See how to troubleshoot a CSV upload here if needed.

Wave Connect
    Wave Connect allows you to upload or download transactional data, invoices, customer lists, etc, into a Google spreadsheet. Your excel files can be easily transferred into a Google Spreadsheet as well. All you need to do is input the transactional information into a template that is generated through the add-on feature in Google sheets and it auto-populates right into your Wave account once you've validated the data.