Importing Customer Data into CSV File

HussainHussain Member Posts: 2

I m importing all my customers data in a CSV Template which is provided by wave. But it is not uploading showing an error.

What I need to ask that what will be my Country (Pakistan) ISO Code which we need to enter in the CSV File.

I have uploaded the file without Country and Currency. it gets done but than I have to individually enter both country and currency again the Wave software one by one.

Please help me out

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Hussain

It sounds like the issue you're experiencing may be caused by your Network settings. There are a few troubleshooting steps to take that should resolve the issue.

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. If you're still having trouble, please make sure that your browser is compatible with Wave.

5. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist should resolve any access issues you're having with our integrations or third party modals (such as banking login info).

If none of these steps resolve the issue, please let me us know the error you're getting and we can try to assist a bit further.