Options

Need to get a Pro Adviser Badge

Jaliya_RanaweeraJaliya_Ranaweera Member Posts: 2

Hi there, I am an Freelance Accountant from Sri Lanka , I have helped many clients in USA and UK to manage their Books in Wave Apps , I currently seeking to get any kind of certification or a Badge from Wave Apps. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

@Jaliya_Ranaweera Hi there, thanks for reaching out about this! I have gone ahead and assigned you a Wave Pro badge. We hope that you can use your expertise to guide Wave users on how to maximize the accounting on our Platform. We appreciate your desire to offer your services here and we hope you put it to great use!

• Options
    Jaliya_RanaweeraJaliya_Ranaweera Member Posts: 2

Thank you very much @QaisE

• Options
    _theRobertson1611_theRobertson1611 Member Posts: 2

Hi there I am Connor Robertson from Cape Town, South Africa I would like to get some sort of certification to get a Pro Badge from Wave? Can you assist me @QaisE?

edited April 3, 2020
  • Options
    AL_Fin123AL_Fin123 Member Posts: 1

Good day, I would also like to know more about the Pro Badge. Any other benefits of joining the program/network? I'm suggesting Wave to all clients. Great app, thank you. Bookkeeper & Accountant.

• Options
    TySheenaTySheena Member Posts: 3

@QaisE I would like to get a Pro Badge as well.

• Options
    JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

@TySheena @AL_Fin123 @_theRobertson1611 Hey folks! I have given you all Wave Pro badges!

No certification is required but we hope that you will be a helpful and active member on the Wave community boards. If you're a certified accountant/bookkeeper, you can also advertise your Wave Accounting Professional in our Wave Pro Community here.

Cheers!

• Options
    ssantanastssantanast Member Posts: 1

Hi from New Jersey, USA I would like to get some sort of certification to get a Pro Badge from Wave? Can you assist me @QaisE @JessG

• Options
    Beke2020Beke2020 Member Posts: 11

Hi from Johannesburg, South Africa I would like to get some sort of certification to get a Pro Badge from Wave? Can you assist me @QaisE @JessG

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

for future Wave pro requests, we would kindly ask that you redirect your posts to
    -->THIS THREAD<--

Look forward to hearing from you in our community :smile:

This discussion has been closed.