Can not find cash flow reporting

danieldaniel Member Posts: 1

Hi community!

I'm hoping someone here can help :)

I am trying to locate where to run the cash flow report. I do not see the option from the reporting tab.

i also read this article:https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004964383-NEW-Cash-Flow-Statement but could not find how to locate.

Would appreciate if someone can show me how to run the cash flow report.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards,

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi Daniel! Thanks for posting. The features referenced in that article - parts of our large-scale upgrade to our Accounting platform - are still being rolled out to all of our customers. You can read a little bit more about this here. In the meantime, you can see our cash-based accounting workarounds here.

• favadfavad Member Posts: 1

Hi Charlotte,

Any update when it will be available? We need it to file Tax returns

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @favad ! We're unable to offer an ETA for specific accounts but please rest assured that we'd like to have all of the new features available for everyone ASAP. In the meantime, I'd recommend checking out the workarounds I link above.

• hfayazhfayaz Member Posts: 3

hi is there any news about this plz, we also can't see the cash flow updates on our acc, thanks n rgds

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @hfayaz. We'll be migrating users in waves, no pun intended, as soon as resources to do so become available. It'll take a few months for everyone to be ported over to the new interface, but we don't have specific timelines to give.

For now, you'll have to use the workarounds offered by Charlotte earlier in this thread.

• ahmedahmed Member Posts: 3

Hi, i clicked on the "workarounds offered by Charlotte earlier in this thread" but the page said "Page Not Available" ??

Hi @ahmed.

I'm not sure what happened to that link, but here's a fresh one!

• visaodojogovisaodojogo Member Posts: 2

Hi,
    A friend of mine has the cash flow report, but I di not see it anywhere.
    I would like to see it in my account to.
    how can I achieve that?

Hi, @visaodojogo,

The cash flow report is only available on the new version of Wave. We're currently working on bringing this new version to all of our users, but we have to be careful in doing so to ensure your data's integrity. We're hoping to be done in the coming few months, but I don't have a timeline to offer just yet.