Options

Emirates NBD Bank - Blocked?

frankstebbingfrankstebbing Member Posts: 2

Hello Community. For 2 weeks and 2 days, I have tried on a daily basis to connect / upload my Emirates NBD Bank data here in Dubai. Nothing. There are no error codes - just a spinning updating icon - that eventually says it is updated - but it is not. If there was an error I would have a clearer understanding of the issue.

I have repeatedly carried out every day all the troubleshooting instructions on the Wave site - no effect. When called; the Emirates NBD Bank staff do not have the capacity to understand or action anything from their side.

So. What next?

Any news if this is now permanently blocked in UAE? I need to make a key business decision quickly whether to trash Wave and find another system. A shame; because I like the app.

edited August 30, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @frankstebbing.

From what I can see, the URL from the bank connection page doesn't match the URL for logging into your online banking. This can happen if your bank changes elements of their website without notice.

We go through a third-party bank data provider for our bank connection system. They'll be able to see errors like the one you are dealing and will fix issues like this one in priority order. If you would like more information as to why these issues can happen, I would recommend reading this post.

For the moment, you will have to upload your bank statements manually. You can find out how to do so here.

Let me know if you have any other questions.