Statements with invoice descriptions instead of just the invoice number

westcoast_925westcoast_925 Member Posts: 3

Can I generate statements on Wave that show actual descriptions to the unpaid invoices instead of just showing invoice numbers? A lot of my clients are older and don't use computers, forcing me to print statements. Quickbooks statements would show both the invoice number and a short description of the invoice itself. This was nice for paper statements. My older clients complain that when they receive a statement in the mail it shows them only an invoice number but no description of what they are paying for. I then have to mail them all the past dues invoices as well as the statement, which then confuses them further. It would be great if statements showed Date, Invoice #, and a one line description from that invoice.

Anyone know if there's an option to send recurring monthly statements the same way we now send recurring invoices. If not, how can we make a recommendation or request to Wave that this be an option.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @westcoast_925

Unfortunately these types of details are not available in Waves customer statements feature. I appreciate you reaching out about why this would be valuable to your business. Also there is currently no scheduled statements which can be automated at this time. My apologies about this.

edited April 14, 2020