Receipts stuck on Processing

CarlbCarlb Member Posts: 5

I have tried uploading receipts via the web app, the mobile app and by email. Every time they get stuck on the 'Processing' status. I have waited over an hour and nothing happens. I have to use the mobile app to delete them.

Comments

• MoAnwarMoAnwar Member Posts: 3

I am having the same issue.

• DuncanGDuncanG Member Posts: 1

I also have the same issue, I have tried via the web browser and via the mobile app but just says processing.
    Have been stuck like this for a couple of hours now

• HasanARHasanAR Member Posts: 1

My 2 receipts is stuck in processing status

• supakdeesupakdee Member Posts: 14
    Same here from iOS
  • CarlbCarlb Member Posts: 5

Update: After leaving some receipts in 'processing' overnight they have eventually come through as 'ready' however nothing has actually been processed. None of the information from the receipt has been added to the transaction in Wave, I have to add it all myself, so all a bit pointless.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Sometimes as @Carlb has mentioned you may need to way a little bit before the receipt processes. Our OCR may take a bit of time to read the receipt depending on the receipt itself. Thanks for your patience!

• CarlbCarlb Member Posts: 5

Thanks for replying @BarsinA but as mentioned the OCR doesn't seem to be working properly (which could account for the length of processing time too). When the receipts do eventually come back processed nothing has been read. The fields are all blank.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Thanks for this update @Carlb

Can you try toggling on and off the OCR switch by heading into the web version of the app > Settings > Receipts > "Capture details automatically". Not sure if this will help but give it a try.