Wrong account balance in Transaction

ramzansikandarramzansikandar Member Posts: 2

Wrong balance is showing in one of my account in Transactions however it is showing correctly in General ledger of this account.

edited April 11, 2020 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @ramzansikandar

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other in one of your businesses, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!

• ramzansikandarramzansikandar Member Posts: 2

Hi BarsinA, I am glad to get your response. As it was just the beginning of adding Transaction, so i archive old business (having error in transaction balances) and created new one and start on again. Now all perfectly fine. Thanks for your response.

Just for the feedback, it hold amount in one of account and was not able to modify , trace or even delete that transaction amount. i think this happens when i created duplicate transactions and modify my transactions. when i find no way to fix this i created new business and start on again with this.

• QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hi @ramzansikandar, I am glad you were able to start a new business to rectify the issue with your balances. The reflow process triggered by Barsin would have corrected the error in your balances.

As for the feedback, we definitely appreciate it you bringing it up. Our product team often checks the Community to gather feedback on our features, so it is always helpful to include some details as to help us better understand some of the issues you may run into. Thank you for that!