Show log of when invoices/reminders were sent

VirgilVirgil Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Wave should record each occasion an invoice is sent or re-sent, or a reminder is sent. In each case, to whom, whether it was viewed, etc.

This is important for chasing unpaid invoices to be able to show all the occasions on which the customer received the invoice again.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Virgil

A couple of key features that may be overlooked in Wave are the following:

1. Invoice sent modal. If you hover your cursor over an invoice you can see some additional information about the invoice, like when it was sent, or whether it was viewed.

1. Invoice reminder logs. If you select the invoice itself and go to the invoice verification page, you'll notice the invoice reminders which have been sent already.

I hope this answers your question!

• VirgilVirgil Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Thanks, I'm aware of these features showing the date of the LAST sending/reminder.

This feature request is to keep a LOG of ALL sending/reminder occasions. So we can see that the customer was first sent it on this date, sent it again on that date, reminded on a further date, etc.

This information is essential when it comes to chasing down unpaid invoices. You need to demonstrate a log of when the customer was asked/given opportunity to pay.

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@Virgil Thanks for your clarification. This isn't currently a feature we've built out but this will be passed onto our Product team for consideration.

As a workaround, we've been able to provide logs from our server for specific customer emails in the past; if you are looking for this kind of record for one of your customers, send us a Support ticket and we can help you out :smile:

• HugoMHugoM Member Posts: 1
    @NicoletteB I’m actually looking for this kind of record for one of my customers. Are you still able to help?