Recurrence of the 'ghost" transaction problem

magicwillmagicwill Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

I'm back with the same client and problem. This time, it's not as clear where the duplicate/(missing?) transactions are. My client's Wave account is Abstract Ocean, LLC. For the month of March, two of the P&L accounts have either duplicate or missing transaction amounts.
The first account is Production & Supplies: The account transaction total for the month is $55,702.57. When I run the monthly P&L the amount shows as $57,382.57. The difference of $1,680 happens to equal two line items in a vendor bill I created that month... though I can't assert these are the items that are duplicating.
The second account is Outbound Shipping Incurred: The account transaction total for the month is $25,589.89. The monthly P&L balance is $25,264.89. The missing $325 doesn't match any item in the account transaction listing... and there're no readily discernible items that total to that amount.
Needless to say, the balance sheet is off by the net of these "ghost" items... $1.355. I don't want to recommend that my client leave the platform but I'm concerned that this problem seems to be a recurring one.

Comments

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@magicwill I took a look at this account and found that there were some backend communication issues, which can happen from time to time. I've initiated a reflow on the account that should take care of these imbalances once it's done (generally takes 24 hours).

If this issue still persists, it's best to send us a ticket directly so that one of our Support agents is able to directly help you with this issue which may require some further investigation.