Unable to connect

hammerjrhammerjr Member Posts: 2

My bank was connected and working but stopped working. I've tried everything, including deleting. Now I can't add the connection back. Message says credentials are not correct but I can log on to my bank with them. Any suggestions?

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @hammerjr! Thanks for reaching out here. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been seeing with connecting to your bank. From what I can see here, it looks like you'd emailed with our support team on Wednesday, and I'm glad we could help you there!

• hammerjrhammerjr Member Posts: 2

They did contact me, but were not helpful. They told me Republic Bank & Trust was not a bank I could connect with. That's not accurate, because I have connected before.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @hammerjr

My apologies that our team may have given you the unfortunate news that your bank may no longer be connected to Wave's third party data aggregator. We recently switched data aggregators and it seems that Republic Bank & Trust business accounts are not currently supported at this time. My sincere apologies about this. If you enter in your URL info in the search bar there's a button that allows you to let the aggregator know that you're looking for this connection.