Credit and Debit tabs

studiob_246studiob_246 Member Posts: 3

My credits/payments are showing under my debit tab and the debits under the credits tab when i look in account transactions.

Has any one else had this issue and how did you rectify?

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @studiob_246.

Could you give us a bit more information? Are those transactions imported from a bank connection or entered manually? Could you send us a screenshot of one of those problem transactions?

• LeleLele Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same problem Alexia

• studiob_246studiob_246 Member Posts: 3

Hi Alexia,

See the attached screenshot, the amounts under credit are actually debit and the debit should be credit. I know what they are as I entered the amounts but if I send this to an accountant they will go based on the report given to them.

Any way to change this?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Lele & @studiob_246 ! Could you both please send me your business names as well as your email address so I can take a further look into what exactly is happening here -- also, could you confirm that this is happening for all of your transactions? Please let me know as soon as you can so I can take a look at your account, we'll more than likely take this to a support ticket as well.

• studiob_246studiob_246 Member Posts: 3

Hello Jamie,
    The full business name is "Studio B". The email address to be used is "xxxxxxxxxxxxx246@gmail.com".
    Confirming this is happening for all transactions, the end total is fine and the way the transactions are being logged are fine, it is just the credit and debit tabs are under are the wrong way around.

edited November 30, 2018
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hi @studiob_246. I wasn't able to find your business via that particular email address, but if you could please send me a direct message instead of replying on the community thread with other possible emails, that would be super helpful in forcing an update on our side.

• PE123PE123 Member Posts: 3

I am experiencing the problem as well. Additionally, on my balance sheet, my Total Equity is showing as a negative number, but based on the math, it is a not negative. Is this normal?