Options

Add more integrated with other platforms

RibierRibier Member Posts: 21

Big Greeting to Wave Team,

Thanks, Wave for everything it's very good,
but I think if you can add more integrated with other platforms to be more integrated with any business,

But you have to make easy integrated and secure to everyone can use,

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ribier! Thanks for your feedback here! Can you let me know what kind of integrations you were looking for? What other platforms do you feel would be beneficial to have a link with Wave?

• Options

Greeting to you @ConnorM thanks for your response,

In fact, there are a lot of platforms and tools that I think Wave should integrate with,

Here are the important platforms,
    you must have full cooperation and integration with:
    1- Google Personal And G Suite.
    2- Bitrix24 CRM Platform Bitrix24.com
    3-Stripe / it is only Add transactions in Wave for new Stripe sales, must have full cooperation and integration,
    4- PayPal I have problem with them I cannot contact my account I don't know why all-time to give me a wrong message,
    5 - Wix.com Side builder on CRM
    6- Pandadoc.com
    7- Salesforce.com
    8- Pipedrive.com
    9- Sendinblue.com
    10- airtable.com
    11- activecampaign.com

This is what I remember Now, But there's lots of CRM،
    The wave must have full cooperation and integration with any CRM platform,
    Because any small or larger company or any personal business uses the CRM system It's need also accounting system
    So if Wave have full cooperation and integration with any CRM platform, It will be very good and Wave will be number one and wave will grow more and more,

Thanks for your time,

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ribier! Thanks for reaching out here, and for your opinions on some of the platforms you'd like to see us integrate with! While I can't promise that this would be something we'd be able to do in the future, your input is appreciated.

• Options

Greeting to you @ConnorM
    I appreciate to you, I hope the Wave team make everything the best near future.

Thanks