Options

I want so badly to use the Payments functionality!

tsfjaxtsfjax Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

...except, with a solid 10 day (7 "business" day) turn around before I see the deposit, I turned it off after the first week. It has created havoc in my accounting and, with a $1 minimum fee, it's financially silly for my customers' smaller invoices. So my company and nonprofit that are on Wave are back to checks and external ACH — which take 2-3 days to clear and don't make me look up the nearest liquor store every time a payment comes through.

I hope someone will take a look at this in the future.

(PS: You guys have 96% of everything else as solid as can be, so thanks for a great platform!)

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @tsfjax! Thanks for the feedback here. We definitely appreciate it! I've popped your post into the Sales & Invoicing feature ideas portion of the community, so it remains more visible for the appropriate teams :)

• Options
  • Options

@ConnorM said:
    Hey @tsfjax! Thanks for the feedback here. We definitely appreciate it! I've popped your post into the Sales & Invoicing feature ideas portion of the community, so it remains more visible for the appropriate teams :)

Also, and for the record, I know that a $50 invoice paying Wave $0.50 isn’t exciting in the least, but it is a barrier to folks like me “firmly suggesting” customers pay all their invoices using Wave (and even incentivizing their doing so). :):)

edited April 29, 2020
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @tsfjax

I understand that you mentioned that the turnaround time is a bit long for you, however we are currently offering free ACH processing up to $5000 on invoices for North American users during the Covid crisis until the end of May. Just thought I'd make a public post about this!

edited May 4, 2020
  • Options

@BarsinA said:
    Hey there @tsfjax

I understand that you mentioned that the turnaround time is a bit long for you, however we are currently offering free ACH processing up to $5000 on invoices for North American users during the Covid crisis until the end of May. Just thought I'd make a public post about this!

Thanks, @BarsinA. :)