Checkbook Register

ReneeDReneeD Member Posts: 3

How do we enter in check numbers for checks that we have written using our checkbook register?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @ReneeD , you can add the check number under the Notes section of the transaction itself that represents your check. If this isn't what you're looking for exactly and are instead looking for a different sort of functionality within the system, please feel free to explain further and we can try to give you the best outcome possible

edited April 27, 2020
  • Lance_DLance_D Member Posts: 1

I had the same question. It seems like this should also work like a check register with the bank. If it does not, then is there a partner app that integrates to give that feature set?

• ReneeDReneeD Member Posts: 3

Please let us know when this gets fixed

• BillJAY47BillJAY47 Member Posts: 1

Pretty essential for cheque control/bank recs

• StannerStanner Member Posts: 5

This is my question as well. I see this post was written a year ago has anything changed to be able to enter a check number other than in the notes?

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @Stanner,

The method to record cheque numbers is currently still to add it in the Notes section of the transaction, as there is no specific feature for this yet I'm afraid. Thanks for adding your feedback for the feature idea!

edited June 17, 2021
  • kgoldkgold Member Posts: 2

I am new to Wave and want to confirm there is no check register, am I correct?