Bank Connection failed

Bob_StevensBob_Stevens Member Posts: 10

Our bank was connected and transactions came in just fine. Then the transactions stopped. We attempted to reconnect to no success. We disconnected and are attempting to reconnect.

We see the bank name and logo on the list but the connector will not accept our valid credentials.

Bank -- Heritage Bank (GA) -- Heritagebank.com

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Bob_Stevens! Thanks for reaching out here and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your bank connection. If you could reach out to our support team they can take a deeper look into the connection on the back end for you!

• johnkimhvacjohnkimhvac Member Posts: 8

Same here since this year. waiting for 5 months.

• IritIrit Member Posts: 5

I have the same problem. It is a connection to Bank Of America it works randomly

• QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hey @johnkimhvac ! Following up on Emma's post from earlier, if you'd like for us to check your connection on the backend, you can always file a support request and we would be happy to investigate this further for you.

@Irit Thanks for reaching out! I know that the Bank of America connection has been inconsistent for the past few months, but it seems to be working just fine now form what I can see. Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with the connection?

• TheCakePopTheCakePop Member Posts: 2

Apple Federal Credit Union has the same issue. It was working when I first joined and now it isn't. We removed connection to attempt to add it once more as suggested by support to no avail as the bank name is no longer in the list. At this point I wonder if anyone at wave can tell me if AFCU has been removed from the platform. If this is the case I may no longer have the need for Wave products.....

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

@TheCakePop After taking a closer look at the Apple Federal Credit Union bank connection, I'm afraid that it is not supported by our third party data aggregator at this time. They are constantly working to improve this functionality, so it is certainly worth checking back from time to time to try connecting again in the future. I'd also recommend, when searching for your bank in the search bar, selecting "can't find your bank?". This will request some further information and notify you if and when your bank updates its API and allows a connection with Wave apps. In the meantime, you can manually import your transactions via Wave Connect or with a bank statement.