Merge contacts from Google to Wave

RibierRibier Member Posts: 21

Big Greeting to Wave Team,

Thanks, Wave for everything it's very good,

Suggestion, to Wave Team,

1- Merge contacts from Google to Wave should be automatic,

2- You can add the option to be automatic or manually, Merging contacts from Google to Wave it will be more useful to people.

Comments

• QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hi @Ribier! First off, thank you for the kind words about Wave - we are really glad to see that you are enjoying the software. I just wanted to let you know that I moved this post to the Sales & Invoicing Feature Ideas so that other users who have similar feature ideas may easily find this post.

As you have pointed out, Wave does not currently offer this feature within this version of our app. There is no current roadmap to delivering this product at this time. However, we're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make.
    We appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through our Community looking for feature updates requested by our users.

• RibierRibier Member Posts: 21

Greeting to you @QaisE thanks for your response, my dear.

I'm sure the wave team makes everything to be best.

Thanks for

And this is a suggestion for Wave just an opinion, please accept it,
    In fact, there are a lot of platforms and tools that I think Wave should integrate with,

Here are the important platforms,
    you must have full cooperation and integration with:
    1- Google Personal And G Suite.
    2- Bitrix24 CRM Platform Bitrix24.com
    3-Stripe / it is only Add transactions in Wave for new Stripe sales, must have full cooperation and integration,
    4- PayPal I have problem with them I cannot contact my account I don't know why all-time to give me a wrong message,
    5 - Wix.com Side builder on CRM
    6- Pandadoc.com
    7- Salesforce.com
    8- Pipedrive.com
    9- Sendinblue.com
    10- airtable.com
    11- activecampaign.com

This is what I remember Now, But there's lots of CRM،
    The wave must have full cooperation and integration with any CRM platform,
    Because any small or larger company or any personal business uses the CRM system It's need also accounting system
    So if Wave have full cooperation and integration with any CRM platform, It will be very good and Wave will be number one and wave will grow more and more,

Thanks for your time,

• Kristian_GKristian_G Member Posts: 56 admin

Hey @Ribier,

In regards to your PayPal integration, have you tried deleting the integration by pressing the trash can icon, and then reconnecting? Doing so usually works pretty well. If you have done that, and you find that it's consistently not working, there could be a deeper issue with the connection and in that case I'd recommend uploading statements from your PayPal account manually.

For any and all other integrations, you can browse through the available integrations here. If you have some more specific questions or issues with any of the specific integrations and how they interact with Wave, please don't hesitate to let us know :smile:

Greeting to you @Kristian_G

Unfortunately, that didn't work and I do it more than 10 times

• tsfjaxtsfjax Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

Throwing my +1 for this with Office 365. 😊

And this is a suggestion for Wave just an opinion, please accept it,
    In fact, there are a lot of platforms and tools that I think Wave should integrate with,

Here are the important platforms,
    you must have full cooperation and integration with:
    1- Google Personal And G Suite.
    2- Bitrix24 CRM Platform Bitrix24.com
    3-Stripe / it is only Add transactions in Wave for new Stripe sales, must have full cooperation and integration,
    4- PayPal I have problem with them I cannot contact my account I don't know why all-time to give me a wrong message,
    5 - Wix.com Side builder on CRM
    6- Pandadoc.com
    7- Salesforce.com
    8- Pipedrive.com
    9- Sendinblue.com
    10- airtable.com
    11- activecampaign.com

This is what I remember Now, But there's lots of CRM،
    The wave must have full cooperation and integration with any CRM platform,
    Because any small or larger company or any personal business uses the CRM system It's need also accounting system
    So if Wave have full cooperation and integration with any CRM platform, It will be very good and Wave will be number one and wave will grow more and more,

Thanks for your time,