Batch Record a Payment

MauritzMauritz Member Posts: 5
Hi, Could i suggest the following features for Wave.
1. On Sales\Invoices\Unpaid, add a selection tick box to the left of each unpaid invoice, and a single button to "Record a payment for all selected invoices", to the value of the full invoice amount, Same Account, Same Payment method for all. And display the sum of the total invoice value before submitting the Payment record.
2. Please add a setting for default Payment method and default Payment account

We receive a single amount for a debit orders, and would like to more easily record the payment for all debit orders. It is time consuming to do it one by one.

Thanks

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

This is awesome @Mauritz - thank you! In terms of default payment methods/accounts, would it be more helpful to you to have this at your business level, or have defaults per customer? I know this sort of bulk processing/editing is something we're currently looking at in terms of invoices. As always, feature requests are always appreciated (and encouraged) but this is an especially good time for invoice/payment suggestions such as this!

• FerdiFerdi Member Posts: 1

I would like to second this. I often have clients who are paying 2 or 3 invoices at a time as 1 large payment and I would love an option to batch select invoices and then mark them as paid. This would be great for my business.

• zee_manzee_man Member Posts: 1

Has this feature been added?