Options

Can I do this with your API ? List / Add / Delete transactions

vesper8vesper8 Member Posts: 4

Hi there, I'm a developer and I love using APIs. I would like to use your API for personal use only. I am interested in being able to query my checking account transactions, iterate over them, and based on my own conditions, update or delete my transactions. Is this possible? It appears from reading your documentation that interacting with transactions is not possible.. is that the case? If that's the case, will we be able to interact with our own transactions via API soon?

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Hi @vesper8,

Sounds like a fun project!

As you've correctly understood, our API does not yet contain capabilities to read or update Transactions. This is something we are keen to add. I expect we will have this available this year, but at the moment I can't be more specific on the timeline.

Hope that is of some help.

• Options
    BobbyRocket3BobbyRocket3 Member Posts: 1

I'll second this...it would be a major advantage to have something like this. Any update on availability?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @BobbyRocket3! I've had a chat with our developers here, and they've let me know that there are no new updates to share at this time. We'll be sure to keep you posted if and when we do have news to share, though!

• Options
    GeorgeHeilerGeorgeHeiler Member Posts: 4

Any updates, @AlexL ?

• Options
    GeorgeHeilerGeorgeHeiler Member Posts: 4

@ConnorM and @PaulC It has been a year, any updates on this core functionality? Thanks for any help. This might send our firm to QB unfortunately.

• Options
    PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Hi @GeorgeHeiler,
    Unfortunately no change as yet, and no ETA.
    Sorry I don't have anything more substantial to share at this time.

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: API - List Latest Transactions of An Account.