Options

Wave Pro Badge

BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey folks! We wanted to reach out to you proactively and celebrate all of the incredible feedback, questions and solutions you provide in our Wave community. Without you, the brave entrepreneurs, we wouldn’t be here doing what we love. For those of you who may not know, we offer community badges for your participation in our forum. One of our most popular badges is the Wave Pro Badge. We’ve given out over a hundred Wave Pro badges and we want to continue expanding this to our community members, which is why we’re implementing some additional protocols for those who would like a Wave pro badge! Below are the guidelines for receiving the badge.

1. First of all, CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR WAVE PRO BADGE!
  2. In your request send us a link to a different post in the Community where you’ve helped out a user who needed some help with their Wave account. We’re hoping to achieve your expert contribution in our community!
  3. Once we’ve confirmed that you’ve assisted at least one user in our community, you’ll be granted a Wave pro badge :smile:
  4. For those of you who already have your Wave Pro badge, don’t worry, it’s still yours! We do of course still encourage you to help others in our community. Sharing is caring.

We believe that your involvement in the community will help you with your business down the line. Our Wave Pro network is a great place for our users to find accountants to get help with their small businesses. What better way to demonstrate your Wave accounting abilities than by helping others? As always we appreciate your interest in being a Wave pro. Stay tuned for more news about badges!

edited April 27, 2021 in Pro Network Listings

Comments

• Options
    ClaudineBriderClaudineBrider Member Posts: 2

Hello, I am a bookkeeper and I provide bookkeeping services for small businesses. I would like to know how I can be provided with a Pro badge?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @ClaudineBrider! I've merged your comment into a discussion that has a little more context around your inquiry here! Please let us know if you have any more questions around the process of acquiring a Pro badge.

• Options
    BandamaBandama Member Posts: 4

Hi. How can I become a Wave Pro in Sierra Leone?

• Options

Can i please get a response on how I can become a Wave Pro in Sierra Leone?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Bandama! Thanks for reaching out here. I've moved your inquiry into a post that will list out instructions on how you can become a Wave Pro within Sierra Leone, or anywhere else, for that matter!

• Options
    Thanks ConnorM. I shall be standing by
  • Options
    Neelesh_AwasthiNeelesh_Awasthi Member Posts: 3

Hi BarsinA,
    I forgot to update the link in my wave pro advisor request.
    Please consider the same, I will update here for the requirement.
    link for the badge.
    https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/36759#Comment_36759

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Neelesh_Awasthi , thanks for your comment! If you already submitted a Badge request without a link, then that request will have already been processed. If you'd like to resubmit with a link, please follow the directions in this post to send a new request!

• Options
    BeautibookkeepingBeautibookkeeping Member Posts: 2
    :) Hi I'd like to request a Wave Pro badge. I'm a virtual bookkeeper and I'm moving my solopreneurs from QB to Wave - much more user friendly for them.
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Jkslawson_10

Not sure if you were about to take a look at the original top post describing the new process for getting a Wave Pro badge, but if you wouldn't mind following that new process we can get you set up :smile:

• Options
    ICoS_Services1ICoS_Services1 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I wish to get the Badge to promove me and promove Wave!!! . I'm newbie here. My new customer requested help about his bookkeeping, then I was happy to help him. I created the account, he got me the access and Done... It was easy, more than other softwares. Thanks.

• Options
    3B_RS3B_RS Member Posts: 3

Hi, how can I link a comment about helping someone in the community in my initial application to get a Wave Pro Badge? Also, what type of help qualifies?

• Options
    Sydneyrain_financialSydneyrain_financial Member Posts: 2

Do you guys send out a PNG file of the Pro Badge to put on graphics or websites?

• Options
    FeathersFeathers Member Posts: 1

Does wave have a certification program that I can sign up with? I use wave now but would like to promote more to my clients and let them know I am proficient in wave.

Regards
    Deborah