Hidden Profit and Loss Line Item

JTosteeJTostee Member Posts: 5

Hi,

On my Profit and Loss statement it shows that there is an income of X amount, but when I click on that line item to show what transactions make up that amount there are no transactions visible.

The item is just no where and i cant see what is causing this and it is effecting my profit and loss.

Please kindly assist. Thank you

Comments

• JTosteeJTostee Member Posts: 5

As you can see from the below screenshots, I have run the profit and loss for 1 day period and there is a negative income. However, if I run the transactions for the same day period there is no transaction for that negative amount that appears on the profit and loss statement.

Hi @Alexia are you able to help with this please?

Kind regards
    Jean-Luc

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @JTostee

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!

@BarsinA thank you very much and it all seems to be working now. Much appreciated.

• MrsThorntonMrsThornton Member Posts: 7

@BarsinA

I believe that I need a "reflow" ran on my account as well because I am having the same issue. I have already sent an email and I received a response to re-categorize the transactions and but the transactions are not there to recatergorize. Can you please assist me with this as well.

Thanks

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey again @MrsThornton

I took a look at your account and I wasn't able to find a need for reflow. I see you have an open ticket with Nancy. She will be super helpful if we need to escalate your case to a developer or for investigating this issue. Let us know what the resolution for this was once your ticket has been closed!