Banking option GONE from left Nav Menu - UK Banks

JennycJennyc Member Posts: 13

I have 2 Wave "Businesses" one is UK and has connected with my UK banks for 5 years. I just went in to do my taxes, found that the Bank transactions stopped coming through Sept 2019.

The "Banking" option is MISSING from the Left Navigation Menu

US Business still have "Banking" in the left Nav menu.

HELP I NEED TO DO TAXES

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jennyc.

Wave has decided not to become compliant with EU open banking requirements. This means that we have ended support for bank connections and PayPal transaction imports for the EU and UK businesses on September 10th, 2019. This was communicated with all impacted users both in-app and by email. At this point in our free product's life, it's not possible to support the costs of the operational and technical implementation of Open Banking.

For more on our decision, you can check out our FAQ and join the discussion here: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/5165/changes-to-bank-connections-in-the-uk-eu

• wallywally Member Posts: 2

They say my account cnnections are not working but the question they ask is not one I had

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @wally! Can you let me know what you're seeing here? I'd love to help as best as I can! What questions are you referring to?

• wallywally Member Posts: 2

Hi Connor I was having a problem login had to go back to my bank
    to correct it thank you so much for your help
    Stay Safe
    Wally

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @wally
    When it comes to bank connections we typically ask as a North American use that you reach out to support by filling out a ticket. This will prompt you to give us as many details about your bank connection and missing transactions etc. This format is best as the support team can directly escalate your issues to our third party data aggregator.

Visit our support page to file a ticket and hopefully they will be able to help you :smile: