Adjusting Page Margin for Estimate & Invoice

Kenny3363Kenny3363 Member Posts: 3

Hi...when I printed out the invoice, I realized it's very close to the border of an A4 page. The right indent was too narrow and not printed as a result. Any possibility to allow us to adjust page margins after creating Estimates or Invoices ? If able to allow us to add/edit/rename fields in both the above docs would be great.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Kenny3363! Thanks for reaching out here. Could you take a picture of what that invoice is looking like on your end? I'm thinking this is going to come down to your printer settings within your computer itself. That'll be the best way to fix those margins up!

• Kenny3363Kenny3363 Member Posts: 3

See attached invoice. The far right side last column wasn't printed and in fact, both left & right indents are too narrow. Each time when needed to print, had to reduce printing size to 90% which can be tedious.

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @Kenny3363 , thanks so much for taking the time to get this image shared and providing your specific context. In this case, there's no change which can be made to the invoice formatting itself, so adjusting the print percentage will be the way to go. I know this can be tedious as you mentioned, so I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our developer team for consideration as an improvement to the invoicing feature. Thanks again!