Exporting Reviewed Transactions

AshleyKayAshleyKay Member Posts: 1

Hey friends! Does anyone know how I can export reviewed transactions? I know how to export all transactions but I want to only export reviewed transactions.

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @AshleyKay , thanks for your message! I'm afraid it's not possible to export reviewed transactions only; all transactions would be exported in your Data Export. This is because reviewing a transaction is purely a visual cue that you have looked at the transaction when reconciling.

• tom_pusateritom_pusateri Member Posts: 2

When I'm going through imported bank transactions, I need to add splits for tax payed or shipping payed or cost of goods. After I enter this in, I mark reviewed. I need a way to get all the un-reviewed transactions exported so I can pass this list off to an employee to look up shipping costs or tax. Exporting is needed after filtering transactions.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @tom_pusateri , as Callie mentioned above, this isn't currently a feature in the Wave system. To add your voice to the conversation, feel free to post this as a Feature Idea in our Feature Idea Accounting section.