Seeking banking recommendations

TomGTomG Member Posts: 5

Wave is great, but now I need a bank. Anyone have a trusted recommendation?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @TomG

I've moved your post to the bank connections thread for more visibility. If you're shopping for new banks that will integrate with Wave be sure to use the search function to see if it's supported in Wave!

We've seen some major issues with RBC, CapitalOne, and sometimes TD. But outages aren't always permanent (except for CapOne's outage which has been happening for several months now)

Hopefully this helps!

• TomGTomG Member Posts: 5

Thanks. After my post I saw mention that Wave had an announcement in about 10 days. Might that effect my banking choice?

Hey again @TomG

Would you mind elaborating a bit more on what you mean by the announcement in about 10 days that Wave made?

[https://facebook.com/WaveHQ/videos/843900992767358/]

There were any details so I’m not sure what it means. I guess we’ll find out.

Ahh thanks for the additional context @TomG

This is actually a new an exciting feature we're releasing for some business owners but it it not surrounding the bank connections! You should hear more about it soon!

So I read here that there have been some issues with Azlo Banking service in the past. Do you know if they’ve been resolved?

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @TomG , thanks for reaching out! As mentioned on another thread here, I can see on our new banking partner's status page that Azlo seems to have 99-100% success rates for adding new connections & importing transactions! So you should be able to head to Banking > Connected Accounts to get that going. If you have trouble with your connected account, please submit a ticket to our Support team, who will be able to look into your specific account more thoroughly with you!