How to Import Bulk Transaction for Past AP/AR/Expenses?

YJ308YJ308 Member Posts: 1

I wanted to use wave to manage my book-keeping and I have plenty of transaction since Mar 2020 that need to be imported but have no idea how to do so.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @YJ308

Wave has many different ways to import your transactions!

Bank Connections

This article explains how to to IMPORT YOUR TRANSACTIONS USING OUR BANK CONNECTIONS FEATURE. This will safely connect your account and scrape the data from your bank account transactions page and import it into Wave. This can be found under Banking > Connected accounts. If you notice that the banking tab is not there, it's likely because you're not a North American User.

CSV Uploader

Using our CSV uploader. With the proper formatting, you are able to download a CSV document containing all of your transactions from your online banking website, and upload them directly to Wave. Check out this article on Troubleshooting your csv upload if you run into any problems when uploading your transactions.

Wave Connect

My personal favorite method is WAVE CONNECT.
    Wave Connect allows you to upload or download transactional data, invoices, customer lists, etc, into a Google spreadsheet. Your excel files can be easily transferred into a Google Spreadsheet as well. See this image below of what Wave Connect looks like:
    image All you need to do is input the transactional information into a template that is generated through the add-on feature in Google sheets and it auto-populates right into your Wave account once you've validated the data.