VanCity

RosanneRosanne Member Posts: 1

What's the eta for connecting to VanCity bank accounts?

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Rosanne , welcome to the Community! VanCity is an option to connect in Banking > Connected Accounts, for VanCity Visa, Personal, and Business accounts. If you're having trouble getting or maintaining a connection to the bank, please submit a ticket to our Support team who will be able to investigate your unique accounts!

• erichhdschmitterichhdschmitt Member Posts: 6

Hi, I am also having repeated troubles and failures connecting my vancity accounts: both checking and visa. Can someone help me?
    I had it connected previously and now for some reason it stopped working at the end of May. When I go through the steps to reconnect the checking account, it gives me a message that "the username I provided was incorrect" but it's the exact same card # I use to log in with Vancity. So what is going wrong?
    Thanks!

• erichhdschmitterichhdschmitt Member Posts: 6

How does one submit a ticket to the support team?

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@erichhdschmitt You can submit a ticket through the Contact Us page on Wave - there's a link for Support requests! You can also submit a request through Wave itself using the Help button; type in "send request" and all information entered will go directly to the Support team.