Error in trying to connect bank account - "Your account is not auth'd for online use."

KJIsaacsonKJIsaacson Member Posts: 6

I'm trying to connect to my bank account. I find the bank in the Wave list, enter the login creds, and get an error: "Your account is not yet authorized for online use. Please complete the account setup process in order to continue." I click on the "Setup Account" button, am taken to my bank login screen, enter my creds, and get to my bank site. But there's no option to "set up for online use."

Note that I am set up with my bank for online use. And... I also use Quicken Deluxe, which is successfully linked to my bank account.

So...any ideas on what I'm missing here?

Many thanks
Ken

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @KJIsaacson

I see you've got an open ticket with our support team. Sounds like they've escalated this to our third party data aggregator for more information on this issue. More often than not the support team has a lot more insight into your bank connections so I would recommend checking in with them from time to time. I can see that the agent on your case has placed your ticket on hold until she gets more information from our third party banking data aggregator, Plaid.

Thanks for reaching out to the community! Reach out if you have other questions.