Technical Issue Account not updating balance

Baristas2019Baristas2019 Member Posts: 4

I deleted incorrect records but that affected the bank account.

The balance still shows in the report and when I drill down no transactions and the reconciliation is still out by the total of these transactions.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Baristas2019

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!

• Baristas2019Baristas2019 Member Posts: 4

Thank you so much, the problem has been resolved.

• KathCKathC Member Posts: 1

I think this might be my problem too. I reconciled an account in November and couldn't get it to balance even after going over and over it. I have since been adding in a transaction for the difference in the balance each month just so I can keep accounting. Can I resolve this though?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @KathC , doesn't look like there any issues with the way your data is displaying on the back end. Can you send some screenshots of what you're seeing on your end? Any additional details would also be helpful. Let us know!