Outstanding bill balance difference when reconciling with bank

KarolinaKarolina Member Posts: 4

Hi, I have a problem with bill payment reconciliation. I have a supplier's invoice that has no payments against it:

But when I go to the bank transactions, it says that the outstanding balance is less:

I don't understand why this could be? I had some payments allocated against it, which I deleted. I am surprised that it could still be recognising some as there is nothing allocated against it at the moment.

I found that the only way to 'fix' this was to delete the invoice and repost it. I just do not want to have the same issues again as this happened multiple times before when I was allocating multiple, small payments against a large invoice. Could you please tell me what is happening and how to avoid this? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Karolina! I've taken a look into the back end of your account here, and it looks like what might have been causing this is a hiccup in the data flow that can happen from time to time. I've run a reflow on your account, and you should be all set from here out! Please let us know if this continues to happen.

• KarolinaKarolina Member Posts: 4

Thank you so much! Good to know that this can be done. I was literally going mad trying to reconcile almost a hundred small transactions against that invoice.