BANK OF RECON, STATEMENTS HAS NOT WORKED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS

Lisa90Lisa90 Member Posts: 5

Hi There,

My bank recon statements and chart of accounts has not worked for over 2 months. My Reports is working however... Any assistance please?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Lisa90

Can you give me a bit more information as to what's happening? Can you share some screenshots? If there are any error messages, can you tell us what they say?

• Lisa90Lisa90 Member Posts: 5

Hi Alexia, thank you for reverting so soon. The Bank Recon doesn't load- the wheel spins and eventually the page closes because the page doesn't load. Is there anything I can do from my side? When I refresh the program, the same problem. i restart the computer, same problem... for two months now...

Hi @lisa90.

Can you try clearing your browser's cache? It might clear up this issue. Also if you have any extensions running on your browser, try turning them off.

Which browser do you use? We generally recommend using either Firefox or Chrome as they tend to be more stable with Wave.

Hi Alexia,

I have cleared browser data and caches. I have both chrome and firefox installed. On both internet interfaces the Bank recon page crashes the program. Not only does the spinning wheel sometimes stop spinning, all other aspects to the program are no functional and I have to terminate the program.

Is there anything else that I could do?

Hi @Lisa90.

Have you tried accessing it from a different computer, or a different network (like from your smartphone)? It would help narrow down whether the issue is with your computer or your network.

Hi @Lisa90.

I did a bit of research, and this can happen when one of the transactions on your transactions page is dated to a year that Wave can't acknowledge. Can you go through your transaction, sort them from Oldest to Newest and make sure you don't have a transaction somewhere with a year that wouldn't make sense.

If that's the case, just correct that transaction and you should be able to use the Reconciliation page again.

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hey @Lisa90 just following up - if you have a moment please drop in and let us know if this was the solution to this issue. Thank you!

Good Morning Ladies, I will have a look at the dates of the trasnactions- Thanks very much and will revert soon!

IT WORKED! Thank you very much for your time and effort Alexis- Much appreciated! Thank you Charlotte for checking up too :) back to accounting, here I come!

So happy to hear that, @Lisa90!

Let us know if you run into anything, we're always around to help!