integrating bank account with CitiBusiness

VintageDestinationVintageDestination Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am feeling very frustrated when I try to link my Citibank Business account and each time I try to link it, it would say the credential doesn't match. The password is correct because I can assess my online banking. It also ask for business code, which I found but it still doesn't work. I have been trying to link my accounts for weeks now, and no luck. Can I enter the information manually if it is not integrated? Is there live customer service? Please help!!

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @VintageDestination , I see that you submitted a ticket and one of our Support agents was able to get back to you. If you do have any further questions, please reach out directly through that correspondence as it will give you the most personalized support.

• SAM718SAM718 Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue and has me very frustrated. I've put in two tickets with no response. Is it that Citibusiness is no longer compatible? If so, then I need to take my business elsewhere who can do the job.

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @SAM718 , thanks for reaching out. I see that our Support team got back to you via the tickets you submitted; thanks for your patience on their response. As mentioned there, it looks to be that Citi is encountering issues across the board right now, but our banking partner is working on fixing it. If you have further questions about this I would recommend replying to the dedicated Support agent on your ticket with you, as they'll be able to provide the most personalized support for your account.