Options

Wave Pro-Advisor

SandosBookkeepingSandosBookkeeping Member Posts: 1

Hello all,

How can you certify to become a Wave Pro-Advisor and are their fees associated with the platform?

Comments

• Options
    Neelesh_AwasthiNeelesh_Awasthi Member Posts: 3

The title of Wave Pro Advisor isn't a certification, but simply a badge that marks you as an accounting or bookkeeping professional who is knowledgeable when it comes to Wave, and who is willing to help other Wave users here on the Community, and there is no fees for the same.

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @SandosBookkeeping , @Neelesh_Awasthi has it right! Here is our Community post outlining the details of how to acquire a Wave Pro badge: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/8195/wave-pro-badge

• Options
    Neelesh_AwasthiNeelesh_Awasthi Member Posts: 3

thanks for the update.

• Options
    deN4VQdeN4VQ Member Posts: 7

I used their payroll and credit card offerings.I have had extensive problems with reconciliation and recently paid for their Expert Assistance at $198. The person spoke so fast I could hardly understand them and after I repeatedly asking them to slow down -they did not. He said to delete or merge frequently and the person was surprised at the way the system wouldn't work the way he expected. I stopped the call about half way through and asked for a refund. They declined to provide a refund.