Client with multiple contacts within

Martina_CommsMartina_Comms Member Posts: 10

When I do work for my client - lets call it THE COMPANY, I am then working with numerous employees within THE COMPANY. They want estimates to be addressed to them. I want to be able to set up THE COMPANY and select it from the pull down, and then be able to customise who the estimate/invoice goes to. I can't do this. What is a workaround.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Martina_Comms! Great question here. Within Wave, when you create that estimate, and proceed to the 'Send' step of that process, you have a few options. Sending that Estimate with Wave will allow you to enter several emails into the recipient bar, as well as include your own message to go with it. Using Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, or Outlook, will give you similar results. There currently is no way to have several pre-loaded contacts within Wave to populate when you select a particular company, I'm afraid, but you could create a contact list within Gmail for THE COMPANY, which you can populate with each person you need these Estimates sent to. Hope this helps!

• Martina_CommsMartina_Comms Member Posts: 10

Thanks Connor.

Is it possible to go back and change all my accounts then so that they are just THE COMPANY...

Right now I have THE COMPANY - Mary
    THE COMPANY - Tom
    THE COMPANY - Jack etc.

Can I change the Client name after the invoice is made?

martina

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Martina_Comms , thanks for getting back! To clarify, are you referring to changing the client's details in Wave or in your email server? If you want to change this in Wave, you can head to Sales > Customers > click the pencil icon to the right of the customer you want to edit. Your email server will be able to provide more context for how to change this on the email side of things. And yes! You can change a customer name after an invoice is made by following the directions above!