standard email messages

MowermanMowerman Member Posts: 2

I send the same email message to all my customers when sending them my invoice. Is there any way to have a standard message for all outgoing emails.

Also my emailed invoices all go to two email addresses. How can i add a second email address to all outgoing emails?

Comments

• murraymurray Member Posts: 18

Yes - please can we customise a standard message for sending out invoices. We use this all the time and it's time consuming having to locate a previous email message, copy the message, then make the new invoice and paste in the text of the email message.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Mowerman and @murray! Thank you for your input and context here. While this is not something that is currently possible to do within Wave, we always appreciate feedback such as this.

Adding a second email address to all outgoing mail is not something that can be done automatically, as these will need to be added per each invoice sent. I'm sorry for the inconvenience here.

• OzashkOzashk Member Posts: 1

Not sure if this is helpful re standard email messages, but I notice there is a standard pre-filled email message on the Wave invoicing app (Dear {Joe Citizen}, Here's Invoice #123 for the total amount of $123. Thank you for your business, {John Doe Shop}) which doesn't take much editing before sending. It would be awesome if Wave could add this simple option to the website version, but for now, I'll stick to the app for consistent messaging. Cheers.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ozashk

Thanks so much for your feedback. Some users have a sticky note where they can simply copy and paste their messaging into an invoice send memo as a workaround!
    Appreciate your post in our community.

• tilleretaltilleretal Member Posts: 1

Please, please, please make it possible to send a default email message with invoices. I am a new user and it is taking too much time to copy and paste!

• sean_dsean_d Member Posts: 4

I completely agree with this. Often I find myself typing the same three messages over and over. I would help on saving time to have default messages/canned response/templates for the body of messages, then I can edit as needed. The responses would also stay more uniform.

• shancappsshancapps Member Posts: 1

I agree on both of these! It would be so helpful to add fields for additional contact emails in the customer profile and allow automatic invoice emailing to more than one person. Also, a standard message saved for all invoices would save so much time!