Options

Images from screenshots not showing.

FelixBHFelixBH Member Posts: 2
Hi there! I’m having an issue since getting the Waves Receipts app last week where when I upload screenshots, the info is extracted but the image is stuck permanently loading. This is majorly inconvenient when I have many receipts from the same seller for different items.

-I’m on iOS
-I have the latest app version
-I have enabled all permissions
-I have tried logging and and back out
-I also am experiencing the bug where it says I am offline much of the time. However, the lack of images happens at all times.

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @FelixBH

My apologies you're experiencing an issue with our mobile receipts function. Currently I'm seeing many completed receipts and some that don't look completed.

Would you mind logging into waveapps.com on a computer > Heading to purchases > Receipts > And take a screenshot of what this page looks like?

Typically we recommend trying to log out of the application, delete it, then try re-downloading. Often this can trigger and clearing of the cache and cookies for your mobile device.

• Options
    FelixBHFelixBH Member Posts: 2

Hi @BarsinA
    All the image previews on that page seem to not load or are unavailable, but when I click on see original receipt image, it loads on a new screen. My main issue is with the mobile app. I'll try redownloading it.