Issuing and sending POs to vendors

BernerBerner Member Posts: 4

I need to be able to issue Purchase orders (POs) to my vendors in order for them to invoice me in turn. How do we get this feature added to the capabilities of Wave?
It would be great is we could make a Sales Order (SO) which can be converted into both POs and invoices.

Also, it would be nice if items could get both a purchase and sale price associated with them.

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @Berner , welcome to the Community! I'm afraid that adding POs is not something our product team is currently working on as they're focused on improving & building other features at this time. Thank you for sharing this idea with us here!

• BernerBerner Member Posts: 4

That is very sad. I wish I realized this was non-functioning before I started using Wave. The absence of POs makes doing business very difficult. For the time being I will have to make POs via XLS but this is not helpful, very disappointing.

• TuppyTTuppyT Member Posts: 3

No Accounting software is complete without PO all companies use PO's. Bills could be used at a pinch but currently vendors are added with email addresses, but you have no facility to email them. Just get onto crowd funding and get the money to add the feature your holding your business back without this feature. If a competitor offers software with PO's were all gonna leave.

• BernerBerner Member Posts: 4

You are 100% correct. I had to create an XLS where I keep POs outside of Wave which is double the work.