Paypal purchase and bank txfer

patbell101patbell101 Member Posts: 13

Every transaction in my Linked paypal account has a corresponding txfer from my bank account. Can I link the two txns as effectively duplicates?

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @patbell101 , thanks for your message! To confirm, you're seeing exactly identical transactions and they're a transfer from one account to another? Would you be able to send a screenshot of what you're seeing there? If the transactions are duplicates, you can delete one - but if one is indicating a transfer from the Paypal account to the bank account, you'll want to keep them, as the transfer moves the funds from one account to another, and doesn't inflate your income. Let us know and we can go from there.

• BrittneyBrittney Member Posts: 2

I have this. 3 transactions in my case (because I'm also selecting to pay with a credit card instead of the Paypal balance).

• 1 for the payment in PayPal (negative)
    • 1 for the transfer (positive)
    • 1 from the credit card I use to from 1 PayPal (negative)

Have to delete 2 every time.

I guess it doesn't matter since they are refusing to support PayPal integration going forward.

Its a shame. Despite this hiccup, the Paypal integration is fantastic, and losing it will likely force me to leave the platform.