Unable to Establish Connection to Tangerine

bernadette713bernadette713 Member Posts: 1

Hi! My Tangerine accounts stopped importing transactions around July 23rd. I tried to remove the connection and reconnect my accounts, but now I get an error when I try to connect to Tangerine. I've submitted two help tickets regarding this but haven't heard anything back. Is this happening to other Tangerine users?

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @bernadette713 , thanks for your message! I see that you've submitted a Support ticket and a dedicated agent is helping you out with this there. In general, for bank connection issues, we recommend submitting a ticket to the Support team where you can receive the personalized support this type of issue solicits.

• KimLKimL Member Posts: 3

I have put in two support tickets now on the same issue. My Tangerine transactions stopped importing after July 23rd. I also had to wait weeks and go back and forth with Wave just to get my Tangerine accounts connected. I was told it was an issue with your "third party data aggregator." Clearly Wave needs a new aggregator! If the Tangerine connection is going to keep dropping, let us know so we can find another reconciliation app. This is kind of getting ridiculous. Thanks.

• janisu7janisu7 Member Posts: 1

The last Tangerine import I have is July 22, is it going to be fixed? Today is September 19 2020, very disappointed.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @janisu7 , please submit a ticket to our Support team and they can take a further look at what's going on around the specifics of this connection. In the meantime, feel free to use our Google Sheets integration called Wave Connect to get your transactions into Wave!

• onlinejoelonlinejoel Member Posts: 4

@KimL said:
    I have put in two support tickets now on the same issue. My Tangerine transactions stopped importing after July 23rd. I also had to wait weeks and go back and forth with Wave just to get my Tangerine accounts connected. I was told it was an issue with your "third party data aggregator." Clearly Wave needs a new aggregator! If the Tangerine connection is going to keep dropping, let us know so we can find another reconciliation app. This is kind of getting ridiculous. Thanks.

I've had the exact same experience