Options

Do you need bookkeeping help?

troympapatroympapa Member Posts: 21

Hello, MY name is Troy and I am a professional full time accountant that does bookkeeping/consulting on the side. I work remotely, but am based in sunny Sarasota FL. You will have my personal phone number to call or text with questions. I do this on the side so I charge much lower than a CPA or full time bookkeeper. I am also available during the evenings and weeknights. Don't want to pay large fees to a professional bookkeeper then check with me and see if I can help you.

A little about me, I have a Bachelors in Accounting and a masters in Business Administration. My career started out in public accounting mainly doing taxes for rental properties and foreign tax issues. I then moved on to become the accounting manager for a large single owner marketing/sales company. Currently I am an accountant for a nationally recognized regional healthcare system. I am a Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP).

edited August 21, 2020 in Pro Network Listings

Comments

• Options
    RanjanSivamRanjanSivam Member Posts: 15

We provide online property management solution to many condo/strata associations. All such associations looks for accounting service. We are integrated with Waves. Looking for an accountant to provide accounting service to these associations. Great opportunity.

Could you please contact me at support@mygreencondo.net?
    Dave Bartol

• Options

@RanjanSivam said:
    We provide online property management solution to many condo/strata associations. All such associations looks for accounting service. We are integrated with Waves. Looking for an accountant to provide accounting service to these associations. Great opportunity.

Could you please contact me at support@mygreencondo.net?
    Dave Bartol

Sent you an email

• Options
    OldSchoolOldSchool Member Posts: 3

I am looking for assistance with my small business. Could you please contact me at ediemcress@gmail.com? Or by text at (620) 509-7528.

• Options
    > @OldSchool said:
    > I am looking for assistance with my small business. Could you please contact me at ediemcress@gmail.com? Or by text at (620) 509-7528.

Sent you a text.