Reconciliation: Wave Balance is "0" and doesn't show ANY imported transactions

brandonhendrixbrandonhendrix Member Posts: 1

Hey there!

So after I categorized and reviewed my transactions, I started reconciling my checking account. Most of the months reconciled correctly (February - Current), except for my earliest months on record (November - January). I got the following errors for those three months (see screenshot 1):

And each of those months share the same story. I click into reconcile, and it acts as if Wave doesn't have any transactions recorded for those months (screenshot 2 - from the Reconciliation screen). When it very much does. (Compare to screenshot 3 - from the Transactions screen)

From Reconciliation Screen:

From Transactions Screen:

I'm not sure how to proceed. Professional support is appreciated.

Thank you,

Brandon Hendrix

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @brandonhendrix , sorry about the delay in response here it seems like your post didn't make it into our queue for some odd reason. Can you confirm the account on those transactions that appear before January 31? I see that you have All Accounts filtered in the Transactions page but we would want to ensure that these transactions appearing are in fact from the same BUSINESS STANDARD CHECKING account that appears in the Reconciliation screen.

Let me know!