Mountain America Credit Union accounts no longer updating or showing any balance

famileefamilee Member Posts: 3

So I've been using Wave to track my expenses for 2 separate businesses, both of which have accounts with Mountain America Credit Union (MACU). This has been working well for us for a few years with transactions updating automatically each day. But I notice the last few weeks none of my MACU accounts are updating. Also they no longer show any $ balance in the Dashboard view. And normally in the Dashboard view in the Connected Accounts section for each account it will show something like "Last updated a day ago...", etc. But for all my MACU accounts, for both of my businesses, it shows nothing - no "Last updated..." message and no $ balance. Also no way to manual trigger an update. I've already reported this using the Support Bot chat/help but have not yet had any response from Wave from an actual human being. Anyone else seen this problem? TIA

edited September 14, 2020 in Bank Connections

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @familee

I can see that our team has reached back out to your email on Wednesday the 9th. Can you try checking your junk or spam folders? See their response below:

I just wanted to shoot you a quick email and let you know that I have escalated this issue to our bank data provider for review. I don't have an ETA right now for a fix, but they should have an update with some more information for us soon.

In the meantime, if you need to get transactions uploaded to Wave then you could check out some alternative options such as uploading a statement which we have a guide on how to do here: Upload Bank or Credit Card Statements.

Or, you could check out Wave Connect. Wave Connect is Wave's official add-on for Google Sheets. Use it to quickly upload customers, products, invoices, bank transactions and bulk journal entries to your Wave business. You can also download customer, product and invoice data, and easily create multi-period balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow reports.

You can read some more information on how to use Wave Connect right here: Wave Connect

Hopefully this helps - if you need any more clarification just let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

• famileefamilee Member Posts: 3

Thank you!