Recurring Invoice Custom Date

trav2001trav2001 Member Posts: 20

Why is this not on the top of the priority list? I've been asking for YEARS! Come one Wave! It's card to run a service company with recurring invoices due on the first of each month when nothing is there to make that happen.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @trav2001

Forgive me if I'm mistaking your request, however I do believe Wave gives you the ability to change your recurring invoice to any day of the month. Hope I understood you correctly.

• trav2001trav2001 Member Posts: 20
    Yes I can create it on what ever day I want it created on. I’m talking shut when the Invoice is due to be paid. I want to put a custom date on that. Not just the net 15, 30 and so on.
  • trav2001trav2001 Member Posts: 20

This is what I mean. A custom due date for a recurring invoice would be ideal. Should have been there from day 1.

• WulfWulf Member Posts: 5
    I agree. I run a service company with recurring invoices and the due date is always off due to each month having a different number of days. I also require prepayment.

It should be send invoices out on the 15th or what you prefer and have them due the 1st of the next month.
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @trav2001

Thanks so much for this detailed response and for the image, I do appreciate that. At this point the invoicing team has not mentioned this as a feature update to come but we do appreciate this feedback. I understand you've been requesting this for some time but I can let you know that at this point it is not on the top of our priority list for new invoicing updates.

edited September 21, 2020