Setting up single issue invoices in advance (post dating)

DaedalusDaedalus Member Posts: 2

I have a schedule of work I know I will be performing for clients along with the estimated costs for my services. None of my invoices will be for the same client, so if I don't need to set up recurring invoices, rather, I want to pre-populate my invoices, and have them go out automatically the day after I have concluded my work at their locations, then my question is this: How can I set up single-client invoices in advance so that if nothing changes, they send automatically on the dates I need them to?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Daedalus

Wave does not have the ability to send scheduled invoices at this time through our application.

We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make. So we appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through archived tickets looking for feature updates requested by our users. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other improvements you think we could make to our system!