Multiple comments and suggestions

RobinSRobinS Member Posts: 13

I have recently implemented Wave for my membership invoicing.
As a result of that experience, I have quite a few observations and suggestions about Wave.
Before I list them all - I would like to know if I can put them all into 1 post or should I put each into a separate post

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @RobinS

Thanks for this post! I would recommend sifting through the community to see if these feature ideas already exist!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

• RobinSRobinS Member Posts: 13

@Barsin.
    Thanks, I understand what you mean by first checking for similar requests.
    However once that is done and assuming that I still have some that have not yet been asked.
    Then can I bundle them all into 1 post or do you need them all in single posts?
    Also - while I do have your attention.
    Where exactly are your APIs fully documented. That is a single link that lists all the Wave APIs (or all the different calls for the API) and then of course a description of what each does and the input and output parameters.
    Then following on from that - for the integration into Integromat - who owns/maintains/enhances that integration? Is it the Wave developers or the Integromat developers. Basically I want to know who I need to go to if there are API features that are not available with the current integration.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey again @RobinS

If you're looking to submit some questions or features for API you can check out THIS FORUM HERE if you haven't already. Our API team occasionally chimes in and helps out with complicated API posts. I would recommend posting individuals ideas in their appropriate threads if you wanted! However when it comes to your posting format, you can do what you like.

You can read more about it on our Partner Page and sign up directly on our developer page. You can find helpful articles, reach out to our API team or other developers using Wave’s APIs, as well as the ticket submission form for developers directly on our Developer Portal here:

https://developer.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020333712-Support-and-Resources