Export multiple invoices as single PDF

TyJohnstonTyJohnston Member Posts: 1

I'm sure this has been asked before but I did not find anything in my search.
I have a single client that is made up of several sub corporations, So I bill 20+ companies monthly and send them all to one account receivables person. I have to send a PDF, they don't want multiple emails, a single email with a single PDF with all the invoices. I just moved from Freshbooks which dose this easily, I just check box all the invoices and click print and print them to PDF.

Does anyone know of a workaround in WAVE? right now it looks like I have to export each invoice as a PDF and then use Acrobat to combine them...

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @TyJohnston , I'm afraid that this isn't currently available within the software. What you're doing now would actually be the suggested workaround for this.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @TyJohnston

At this time Wave does not have the ability to download and merge all of your invoices into one single PDF. I'm curious if you're strictly looking to use the customer statement feature. Although you can't technically download a PDF of your statement you may be able to select the More Actions button at the top of your statement > Print > Then download it as a PDF

I understand this statement is not a fully invoice but a list of the outstanding invoices, so I do apologize for the workaround.

In theory, if you have a PDF editor (MAC's use Preview), you can download your individual PDF's of your invoices and create a single PDF of all of your invoices in detail if you need!