Inconsistent Money Reported

dfactorydfactory Member Posts: 2

Hello, I need a little help.
I encounter some kind of bug in my reporting but please take a look at these series of picture below :

Invoice Data

Account Transaction Screenshots

If you look at these images the amount of money reported & input from the Invoice & Report at Account Transaction is different.

Is it me or do you guys experience this to?

edited September 24, 2020 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @dfactory , can you confirm that these are indeed the exact same payments/refunds? I see that one is named II/2020 - 019 while the other looks to have an additional hyphen at the end, named II/2020 - 019 -. Please confirm that the 14million amount hasn't come from another invoice. Another way to confirm would be to click the payment and see where it brings you.

If this isn't the case, I'd be more than happy to escalate this to our team to see what's going on.

• dfactorydfactory Member Posts: 2

yes i can confirm.
    when i click the blue link from Account transaction it leads to my service invoice.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hi there @dfactory

I just created an Indonesian account with the same currency and tried to replicate your issue but was unable to.

I'm curious to know whether the amount on the first product line item that you created on the invoice is creating the difference for the remaining IDR14,000,000 debit to your account.